and Track Your Real Estate Activites Like a Pro
Have questions about the training class?
What is the training class description?
As the #1 cloud accounting software program for real estate investors, we make it easy with our hands-on approach to learn QuickBooks Online and become more productive. Even if you are brand new to QuickBooks, you’ll feel at home at one of our live training classes. No confusing accounting jargon or terms.
Our training classes are taught by certified public accountants or QuickBooks ProAdvisors who have expert knowledge in the real estate industry. Laptops are not required but recommended so you can follow along and practice what you learn.
What is the training class schedule?
Live Classroom Training Schedule
8:00 AM (Your Time) – Sign in – Registration
8:30 AM – Class begins
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch (on your own)
4:00 PM – End of Day and Special Q & A Session
What you’ll learn?
Set up your company
- Move around QuickBooks…EFFICIENTLY
- Get help…FAST
- Selling: invoices, sales receipts, payments, deposits, credit memos, and customer statements
- Buying: bills, bill payments, checks, bill payment stubs, bills vs. checks, and credit memos
- Inventory: purchase orders, receive items, adjust inventory
- Sales Taxes: set up, adjust, pay, and report sales taxes
- Give and receive refunds
- Apply credit memos
- Use credit cards
Tips & Tricks
- Special “Window” tricks
- Clean up lists (delete, hide and merge)
- Sort and customize lists
- “Collapse” financial statements
- Show P&L by month, or as a percent of income
- Really understand your financial statements
- Setup the chart of accounts
- Change and fix the chart of accounts
- Cash vs. Accrual accounting
- Use general journal entries
- Setup and use subaccounts
End of Day Special Q&A Session